Monday, August 10, 2009

Hot Salsa Recipe from a Hot Dude: a spicy little treat.

I recently came into the possession of an amazing recipe from a sexy man. Here's how it went down......

First he tells me:
"I've been trying to make the perfect salsa for 6 weeks. Tonight I spent 4 hours preparing, loving, and making the best batch of salsa of my life. 4 jars to be exact! It has made me so tired that now I am off to bed. Night!"


And so, now to you, my two friends who are reading this.
If you care, if you dare--
(this is verbatim ladies and gents from the master himself)

Grilled Roma tomatoes (20) olive oil and salt and pepper. Grilled Serrano peppers (30) olive oil salt and pepper. Grill until charred (basically black). Then. In a separate bowl, chop one whole red onion - two garlic cloves and a cup of cilantro. Juice a whole lime in bowl and mix. Let sit for ten minutes while juices get sexy. Then. Once you take the grilled tomatoes and peppers off the grill, mix all of the ingredients together. Do not blend in a blender. Use a fork and knife and give love to the mixing process. Let it be chunky. Then love it.

(He had a post script:)

To make it a wee bit spicier, for the adventurous folk, put Habanero peppers in the mix to kick it up a notch!!


Good luck dudes! Oh yea and I joined a gym today. I need a better hobby than coming home from work, making a salad, and getting drunk while listening to reggae and writing a blog that nobody reads. Just saying. Time to get back into shape kids......but I know, and we all know, you can take the girl out of the D but you can't take the ghetto D bootie off of the girl. Or something.