Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I'm so tired..i cant sleeeeeeep"

well this hasnt happened in a minute!

i am bombarded by things tonight! in my head.. can't get to sleeeeeep

memories.. old .. and relatively recent..

it is misplaced grief?
old jealousies..insecurities. i thought you had vanished! gone with the wind.

there is excitement.. and fear. and fleetingness... rejection and misunderstanding. guessing whats real.

music. aahh music.

"Don't let it bring you down, it's only castles burning...just find someone who's turning, and you will come around....."

old times/new times/new haphazard chance engrained events flesh tearing rolling rock bushes nuclear backyards carry me ohio crooked teeth crooked vultures loud ass pennyroyal tea carlo rossie rhine drinking romp rolling tall ass grass no one ever cut drop D bad ass drummers paparazzi spitting on him calling you a liar how do i do this how do i go on feeling sexy feeling fine mister lady youre overreacting youre underadmired youre overratted youre overwhelmed youre underappreciated youre a diamond in the sky oooooooh yoooooko birthday cards and stickie notes chapped lips and silly photos marilyn monroe androgeny how did i ever end up here this number this plane this longitude i long for you call waiting roll call.....i just want to breathe it in all at once to be afraid to be alone i can do it i cant do it wholehearted lovey dove see a show braid your hair take a picture kiss my cheek paint a portrait have some water thanks i will take my time take my heart take my shit what else have i got for you you need this you need that its the cover of the new yorker the foreman the laborman the layman which are you i am none my skin is dry my nails are bitten my eyes are red my fingers smell like burnt popcorn lemon verbena not to take it away not even your lonely dont take it personally keep your head up pennyroyal sting the tongue tea