Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens"

Lady and Gentleman~I now present to you a few of my favorite things:

Cant wait for Koo:De:Lah to make her debut at Unique LA December 5th & 6th
(No biggie..it's only THE largest independent design show on the West Coast)
These jewelry designs are getting more intricate and more beautiful with every step. And guess who rocks the prototypes? Hey-ooh!
I'm only on chapter 4 but so far it's everything i love in a book.

Try this with some little vanilla soy milk. Socks WILL be knocked off.
My mom gave me these as a birthday gift. I mix vanilla and grapefruit. YESSS!

look...i know....he's 17.
But come on now..


These are made by an artist named Ty Williams. I am loving his shit!

I saw this band the other night and think they are worth a listen. ill post the video to the song ive had on repeat. xo